Saturday, June 26, 2010

All about Toms..

Well my birthday was a few months back but my brother finally settled on money as my 18th present. It was probaly a good thing that it took him so long in deciding/forgeting, otherwise I would have spent the money by now and this post wouldnt exist!

After much thought in deciding what to do with the money, I decided it would be best spent ;) So in wondering where I should wisely invest my money I came across a website called Toms. Normally I'm not that much of a shoe person, but I quickly fell in love with Toms designs and there cause for 'one for one', which means that if you buy a pair of Toms, they will donate another pair to a child in need of shoes. It's a win win situation. Not only can you buy yourself an AWESOME pair of shoes, you also know that your spending is helping another.

Well the big decision now is what shoe to buy. I have selected my favourite ones to show but PLEASE visit Toms and buy yourself a pair to not only help yourself but others in need!







No comments:

Post a Comment