HOLIDAYS :)
I have been pondering these past months about what has aided me to get through my monotone life of school work. I narrowed it down to a few obsessions of mine...
I love MUSIC. I love the variety of artists and genre's. Each special in it's own right. I have always challenged myself to find unknown artists and I just love listening to deviant music. One artist I am obsessed with at the moment are The Jezabels...
The next obsession might sound queer. I have only discovered my love for it this past year and that is of words. Last year I struggled with my essays due to my limited vocabulary. Since then I developed such an interest for words. I love how there is such a variety of words to describe the same thing. This love has helped me with my essay's this year for I now find the words tremendously intriguing. I find now that I am not constantly searching through my dictionary or thesaurus.
We now live in harmony.

picture from...
My last obsession is photography. After purchasing my own camera earlier this year I have developed such an interest for photography. As I have searched through various photographer's galleries and I cannot help but be amazed by their talent. The way they capture and create moments in a single photo. I wish now to only acquire this gift.
This is my pastry angel I made the other day...she was a bit burnt...
No comments:
Post a Comment