Sunday, October 31, 2010

Funny moment..

Its been awhile since I have had time to do any blogging and I know it will be another month or so until I have another chance. But until then, I just wanted to share a moment that made me laugh.

The phone rang an hour ago and I as I was answering the call, I decided to multi-task the phone with my homework. This idea resulted in this conversation.

The phone rings. As I go to answer the phone I return to what I was previously doing and attempt to multi-task.

The Lady: "Hello Im calling about an Austar package, are the occupants of the home there?"

(The point where I realise multi-tasking isn't that easy!)
Me: "Uh no. Um... mum not here. Oh I mean mum and dad aren't at home."

Lady: "Oh, so
MUMMY and DADDY arn't there?"

(Attempting not to laugh after being spoken to as though a child)
Me: "Um, Nope."

Moral of the story..
Never answer the phone if your voice sounds as though it belongs to a child!!

No comments:

Post a Comment