Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tree 09

This post may be a week or so late, but it had to be done in a commemoration of the Scicluna's 09 Christmas tree. It was quite sad that we failed in rounding up the Scicluna family, due to us all being busy with something each night. But we battled through this issue and managed to place the tree up, with 3 Scicluna's present.

I had the lonesome task of constructing the tree, which I struggled with due to a lack of muscle. Paul was unable to aid me, due to him becoming incredibly ill to the point where he was unable to do anything but concentrate on recovering.

Paul's program for recovering

After an extraordinary effort, I managed to get the tree up by myself. SERIOUSLY Look how little I am compared to our Christmas tree!!


I then started on the decorations but became disheartened by a lack of company. Not long after mum delighted me with her company.......


Toby also had the same idea as mum and decided to have a nap on the decorations



Mum soon took over my job in placing the decorations up while I sang some Christmas songs, while mum taught me the tune to a few that I had never heard of. After some superb teamwork, mum and I finished the Christmas tree. All that is left to day is.......that tree 2010 will be even bigger and better!

Christmas tree 09

No comments:

Post a Comment