I have become tremendously slack in blog postings and thought it was about time to do another one, plus I have another couple I want to get done! Well since my last post about Christmas 09 something grandiose occurred in my life on the 13th of Feb....I reached adulthood!
I was really lucky in celebrating my birthday for I was allowed to have 2 parties! One small one with close church friends and another SLIGHTLY larger party with my school friends, since I was unable to see them anymore due to me moving to Don :(
I felt really lucky in not being able to have not 1 or 2 but 3 cakes! One sponge cake from the Young Women as a farewell, the second was a black forest cake made by brother Hyvatinen.
The last was a mud cake by my best friend Jessica. I was really spoiled and sick to the rim of cake by the end of my birthday!
I decided to have my party with my church friends at the aboretum. If you have never been there I highly recommend going, It's a really nice park! It was fun getting together and we were able to enjoy throwing around the frisbee UNTIL it got stuck several times on the roof of the ONLY two buildings there! Luckily brothers enjoy retrieving objects from roofs.
The party was loads of fun and had a really nice relaxed feel to it.
The next party was more formal, it was to be a mocktail party and I think everybody was excited in being able to dress up.
It was so much fun to get together with friends who I have been unable to see for awhile! We had so many great laughs and ate loads of food!
I am glad that it's finished for their was alot of work involved but so worth every minute! I LOVE being able to hang out with my friends and Im very excited for my 19th because I know already what I want to do ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment