
Throughout this year a few big things have changed my way of thinking.
10 things I never realised before....
1. I REALLY dislike english due to all the essays that are required to complete the course.
2. I have a tendency to procrastinate these essays.
3. I really do enjoy summer holidays.
4. I really want to travel around Europe.
5. I really enjoy taking photo's.
6. There are great benefits in not having siblings around!
7. There are also disadvantages to not have siblings around, such as parents seem to enjoy giving more responsibilities to the remaining child.
8. I really LOVE my sleep.
9. I'm NOT a morning person!
10. Sometimes life requires you to grow up....but I do prefer being ignorant of that point ;)
Laurie! I just found your blog! So cool, love it.
ReplyDeleteHope you are well.
Oh thanks! I have sort of kept in on a down low. It's turned into more of a journal thing for me, since I fail at actually keeping a proper journal!! By the way, I checked at your blog and its awesome! Your son is just the cutest!!
ReplyDelete